• User avatar
#22804
Hi everyone! 👋
I’m currently researching the comfort and practicality of modern sofa designs, and I’d love to get your honest opinions on the one shown in the picture below. ✨
Looking at this specific ultra-puffy style, what do you think? Does it actually look comfortable to sit on? If yes, for how many minutes or hours do you think that comfort would last?
This model is also advertised as a sleeper sofa (pull-out couch). Given how incredibly puffy the cushions look, how comfortable would it be to actually sleep on a surface like this?
What are your thoughts on this design trend? Would you buy something like this for your living room, or is it just about the visual style?
Image
Image
The Padded Cell

been a while and we've been busy.. That above rear[…]

I’m currently designing my first curved s[…]

Hi everyone! I’m currently designing my[…]

recommended foam cushion ideas

hi first time posting here! hoping for some advice[…]