Post pictures of your finished work and current projects.
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
User avatar
By jdenison89
#1999
bibeejh wrote: ↑Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:09 pm You have more patience than I have. I have yet to attempt a steering wheel and quite honestly, I am in no hurry to tackle one.
First few did take some time. I can usually fit one from scratch and sew it up in about 5-6 hours now on a complex wheel. When you do your first one try it on a wheel without any extra thumb grips or odd shapes it will help with getting the feel for wrapping wheels and other items.
LeatherJohnny liked this
The Padded Cell

been a while and we've been busy.. That above rear[…]

I’m currently designing my first curved s[…]

Hi everyone! I’m currently designing my[…]

recommended foam cushion ideas

hi first time posting here! hoping for some advice[…]