Post pictures of your finished work and current projects.
  • User avatar
By Rhonda
#16660
Image

This chair design. The material is riveted on. Material does not outlast the frame. A Lady brought me two wanted me to redo them. Once I got to looking I seen it was all riveted. I knew I was going to have issues. I googled It. To see if there was a way to get the fabric off without tearing the rivets out. Nope.
LLeeT liked this
User avatar
By Revv Up
#16664
Can you drill out the rivets and replace them with countersunk style bolt heads and nylock nuts with washers?
By Rhonda
#16665
Yes you probably could. But I’m not going through the trouble. They don’t want to pay for the work that would include all that. Little Velcro and hand work is all I’m doing. I really think it was a yard sale find. To be honest.
The Padded Cell

been a while and we've been busy.. That above rear[…]

I’m currently designing my first curved s[…]

Hi everyone! I’m currently designing my[…]

recommended foam cushion ideas

hi first time posting here! hoping for some advice[…]