• User avatar
  • User avatar
User avatar
By DachiKharaishvili
#22305
Hello Guys,
I have to change the Carpet, as well as the Headliner Lining in my EG Hatchback. I do not have that much of a budget,
So i would mould my carpet by myself no problem there. The question is where could i get the material. Or what material to get. Is there something on Aliexpress or similar sites for cheap? I found there some Suede for the roof lining and i assume that and the suede sold on amazon are the Same. I could not find anything regarding the carpet or the isulation. Could someone help me out? Is the Isulation necessary to Mold my carpet?
(I am not from the USA, So i am not affected by the tariffs) thanks in advance.
User avatar
By BigRig
#22306
It is your car so you can lay the carpet in any way you want if you are not concerned about noise reduction. I only shop my supplies from Upholstery suppliers. but think you should get some advice from somebody here on sourcing your material.
The Padded Cell

been a while and we've been busy.. That above rear[…]

I’m currently designing my first curved s[…]

Hi everyone! I’m currently designing my[…]

recommended foam cushion ideas

hi first time posting here! hoping for some advice[…]