Post pictures of your finished work and current projects.
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
#22477
I picked up a Theo Koch’s barber chair I want to attempt to restore, it was a fun project. A bit stressful, but worth it. Don’t be too harsh, literally my first project. But I am truly grateful for your info and courses and encouragement!
Image
Image
Attachments
IMG_0798.png
IMG_0798.png (3.91 MiB) Viewed 18061 times
IMG_0800.png
IMG_0800.png (4.4 MiB) Viewed 18061 times
IMG_0797.png
IMG_0797.png (2.86 MiB) Viewed 18061 times
#22482
Looks great, I like the high contrast color choice too and your one photo of it in the room is fantastic. You might try just a little steam or heat on the wrinkles or maybe some extra padding to push them out a bit. I wonder how many little kids sat there and screamed during their haircuts?
Daisysdad liked this
The Padded Cell

been a while and we've been busy.. That above rear[…]

I’m currently designing my first curved s[…]

Hi everyone! I’m currently designing my[…]

recommended foam cushion ideas

hi first time posting here! hoping for some advice[…]