• User avatar
  • User avatar
User avatar
By BigRig
#10413
I would like to make a kite and just wondering if anybody ahs ever made one and if there is a supply place for the framework.
User avatar
By Revv Up
#10414
I have made a Flexifoil copy once, was a ton of work and I got to find out why good kites are so expensive, I also have quite a few Revolution kites that I’ve had to operate on every now and again. I put a ton of hours on them and eventually the spars wear through the leading edge.

These guys should have raw spars and their probably relatively close to you https://www.canadiankitecompany.com/
John liked this
The Padded Cell

been a while and we've been busy.. That above rear[…]

I’m currently designing my first curved s[…]

Hi everyone! I’m currently designing my[…]

recommended foam cushion ideas

hi first time posting here! hoping for some advice[…]